Who We Are
Since 2007, Planate Management Group provides
installation management and consulting services worldwide.
The Planate Management Group provides technical solutions in difficult environments. Our installation management expertise covers Planning, A&E Services, Engineering Support Services, and Professional & Technical Services.
- A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Founded in November of 2007 in Washington, DC
- Focused on Federal Base/Installation Management
- Management Consulting, Engineering Services & Professional Services Company
- Significant Federal and Department of Defense related work
- Commercial and Government Client Work Worldwide
- Industrial Facility Cleared
A trusted confidant of responsible officials; a discreet practitioner
of admired values; a bright light in distant places.
- Respect All People; Their Beliefs, Opinions, Needs, Wants, and Aspirations.
- Earn Trust With Untarnished Integrity, Honesty, Confidentiality and Personal Conduct.
- Revere The Client; Obey His Rules, Serve Him With A Passion, Work Productively, And Make A Difference.
- Listen Actively; Focus, Hear, Reflect, and Relate.
- Practice Just-In-Time, Evidence-Based Thinking that Integrates Best Available Information, Resources, and Expertise with The Characteristics, State, Needs, Values and Preferences of Those Who Will be Affected and in A Manner That is Compatible with The Environmental and Organizational Context.
- Take Care of Our Own; Personally and Professionally, Up and Down The Line.